SAP ABAP Consultants are responsible for developing SAP business applications using SAP Standard programming language ABAP, the main roles and responsibilities of SAP ABAP Consultant are...
- SAP ABAP Consultants play crucial role in the implementation of SAP software for an organization.
- Total SAP software is developed using ABAP, ABAP consultants are needed in every SAP module.
- Getting the business Requirement document from functional consultant / functional analyst.
- Analyze the business Requirement.
- Analyze the estimated time for development.
- Development of Object (ABAP application).
- Unit Testing by Developer.
- Releasing the object to test environment.
- Prepare technical document of the development.
- Receiving tickets/issues from business.
- Analyzing the ticket.
- Resolving the issue in time.
- Developer unit testing testing and transporting.
Note: ABAP Consultant roles and responsibilities may vary from company to company, the above are standard roles of ABAP consultants
Was this lesson helpful to you? Yes No 155 People out of 159 think this lesson helpful