SAP Software is
SAP Company: SAP Company, founded in 1972 in Germany by five former employees of IBM, namely, Dietmar Hopp, Klaus Tschira, Hans-Werner Hector, Hasso Plattner, and Claus Wellenreuther and they released standard versions called R1 and R2 in the early days, and they released 3-tier architecture R3 in 1990`s which was very successful.
In 2000 SAP released ECC (Enterprise Central Component), latest version
Through SAP software a
company can plan their business in different aspects like Supply Chain
Solutions, Material Management, Sales and Distribution, Finance
The total SAP Software is built using ABAP Programming Language, which is a standard programming language developed by SAP
Some of Modules in SAP
- SAP FI module: FI stands for Financial Accounting.
- SAP CO module: CO stands for Controlling.
- SAP CRM module: CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
- SAP CS module: CS stands for Customer Service.
- SAP EC module: EC stands for Enterprise Controlling.
- SAP EHS module: EHS stands for Environment, Health and Safety.
- SAP FM module: FM stands for Fleet Management.
- SAP FSCM module: FSCM stands for Financial Supply Chain Management.
- SAP HR module: HR stands for Human Resources.
- SAP IM module: IM stands for Investment Management.
- SAP MM module: MM stands for Materials Management
- SAP PLM module: PLM stands for Product Life Cycle Management.
- SAP PM module: PM stands for Plant Maintenance.
- SAP PP module: PP stands for Production Planning.
- SAP Product Costing: Product Costing deals with Plan Costing Actual Costing of Finish products.
- SAP PS module: PS stands for Project Systems.
- SAP QM module: QM stands for Quality Management.
- SAP RE module: RE stands for Real Estate.
- SAP SD module: SD stands for Sales and Distribution.
- SAP SM module: SM stands for Service Management.
- SAP TR module: TR stands for Treasury.
- SAP WM module: WM stands for Warehouse Management.
- SAP LO module: LO stands for Logistics General.
- SAP ABAP module: ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming.
- SAP Basis module: Basis also known as Basis Admin is typically the administration of SAP.
- SAP BI module: BI stands for Business Intelligence.
- SAP BPC module: BPC stands for Business Planning and Consolidation.
- SAP BODI module: BODI stands for Business Objects Data Integrator.
- SAP EP module: EP stands for Enterprise Portal.
- SAP GRC module: GRC stands for Group Risk Compliance.
- SAP MDM module: MDM stands for Master Data Management.
- SAP Netweaver module: Netweaver provides
technical foundationfor SAP applications.
- SAP Security module: Security ensures security of enterprise operations.
- SAP Solution Manager module: Solution Manager facilitates technical support for distributed systems.
- SAP XI module: SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI) enables you to implement cross-system processes on services.
- SAP PI module: SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) is enterprise application integration (EAI